Huge 40 acres parcel located near the Salton Sea, Imperial Valley and close to the California-Arizona border.
· Just south of the Little Chuckwalla Mountains Wilderness.
· Near Palo Verde, California, but not far from Brawley, a large town with abundant hotels, shopping, dining and health care alternatives. Brawley also has a Municipal Airport for flying into the area.
· The tract is flat with some small brush. A small drainage runs from east to west across the tract.
· A reasonably maintained dirt road lies 300 feet northwest of the corner of the lot, with access to State Highway 78 (Ben Hulse Highway), which runs directly into Brawley.
· State Highway 78 also runs north to Blythe, California and the Colorado River.
· The area is mountainous, with mountain views from the tract in all directions.
· The Palo Verde Mountains Wilderness Area lies just 11 miles to the east-northeast of the tract.
Legal Description: SW/4 SE/4 Section 7, T10S, R19E - 40 Acres, Imperial County, California
Parcel ID# 061-XXX-XXX-000 (40 Acres).
Tax per year: $85.00. Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
The confirmation e-mails were sent to you mailbox. If you had not received them, please contact us.
Landville.com specializes in selling wholesale real estate at the lowest prices. We believe that everyone should have the right and the opportunity to get a great deal on investment property All you have to do to get the property you’ve always wanted is follow these simple steps:
UseLandville.com’s powerful network of real estate listings to find the property of your dreams. We have everything from move-in ready investment properties and cheap houses to rural land, buildable lots, and fixer-uppers. No matter what type of real estate you’re looking for, you can find it atLandville.com
This will start the purchase process. As one of America’s top online property listing sites, we leverage our unique business model of submitting an online payment to hold the listing to make transactions straightforward and secure. Our purchase process is designed for simplicity and security. Once you click the buy button, you will:
Landville.com stands behind our buyers, and we want you to know that your hard earned money is safe when doing business through us. That’s why we have a number of features to help protect buyers, including:
Secured with Geotrust Secure Site SSL Sertificate ensures complete website security.
It’s ok to change your mind. Upon request, any deposit will be refunded within 48 hours of your purchase.
With many resources available for fraud victims, your rights will be protected.
Our highly specialized support team is ready to find a solution to your problem. A people first policy insures that a team member will always be available to speak with you personally.